Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Hi. Hihat works fine when using the xD3 module, however when I use a VST (especially SSD5.5, since SD3 at least has an ad5 preset available) the hihat misbehaves. That is, I can't get sufficiently closed sounds or a chick sound. Almost all sounds are open. Unfortunately I haven't found either the xD3 or ad5 midi mapping in order to manually connect it to the software. Does anyone have any experience with triggering hihat sounds through a VST?
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.